All Oem Ford Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Part #3R3Z-7624443-AA

It is the rubber"cap" on a 2003 Cobra convertible driver door jam through which the rear quarter window passes. If not included with the part I also need the plastic screw plugs that are used to attach it to the body. Shipped to NY 11787

Thanks

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

algo2000

can you give me the price of 2013-2014 FOCUS ST COLD AIR INTAKE KIT M-9603-FST*, i´m from Mexico could you send it?

Thanks

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
How about a price on one of the Re-man 03/04 cobra motors. Longblock ofcourse. Looking to get one ASAP please. My motor went out and I'm in need of a new one. Shipping would be to 60178. I have access to a forklift as well.
I tried PM'ing the other day, not sure if it went through or not.
Thanks

rus

Established Member
A long shot here. A subwoofer in trunk mounting bracket for Mach 1000 Subwoofer system for a 2003/04 Cobra

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
4g7z-6p067-aa
4g7z-6p067-ba

Ford will only let me order these if they are actual going on a GT Supercar. We have to call into Ford with a VIN and name of the owner before they'll send these to us :(

A long shot here. A subwoofer in trunk mounting bracket for Mach 1000 Subwoofer system for a 2003/04 Cobra

Sorry long gone :(

How about a price on one of the Re-man 03/04 cobra motors. Longblock ofcourse. Looking to get one ASAP please. My motor went out and I'm in need of a new one. Shipping would be to 60178. I have access to a forklift as well.
I tried PM'ing the other day, not sure if it went through or not.
Thanks

I actually now have one in stock, and two more on the way :thumbsup:

$4177 plus $2000 core. Figure $200-250 shipping round trip to a commercial address for most people reading. This will be a bit less to IL :)

Here are the details;

-comes with valve covers, front cover, oil pan, gaskets, sensors, oil cooler
-comes with the new revised heads
-carries 3 yr/unlimited mileage warranty good at any Ford dealer. Of course this is based on a stock engine, and the more mods done to the car = less likelyhood of a warranty being honored.
-core must be an 03/04 Cobra core, complete and assembled
-condition of the core does not matter; cracked block, broken crank, etc is not a problem.

Give Chris or myself a call during the day if you'd like to get one ordered up. These were very tough to get for a few months, and finally now have a few available.

Thanks
Mike R

Last edited:

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
Ford will only let me order these if they are actual going on a GT Supercar. We have to call into Ford with a VIN and name of the owner before they'll send these to us :(

Mike R

Well if you get a pair in stock some how, please let me know so I can order them. I can get a vin and a name but it won't be my car and I won't know the owner if that makes a difference.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Part #3R3Z-7624443-AA

It is the rubber"cap" on a 2003 Cobra convertible driver door jam through which the rear quarter window passes. If not included with the part I also need the plastic screw plugs that are used to attach it to the body. Shipped to NY 11787

Thanks

$19.62 plus shipping, and in stock. The website should list shipping based on your location; I'm guessing around $5-6 with USPS

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oe-ford/3r3z7624443aa?search_str=3R3Z-7624443-AA

Thanks
Mike R
Been busy ( http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1027842-Cross-another-one-off-the-bucket-list ) so it took me a while, but order placed.

Thanks for the direct link to the part!

Rich

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
price on F8ZZ-9B007-AA please thank you. is the $59.62 price on your website right and if so how much to ship to 45011?

Last edited:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
$59.62 is the correct price. Shipping should be somewhere around $20, but the website will have this listed before you confirm the order.

These are actually on backorder, but should hopefully be available in the next 2-3 weeks from Ford.

Thanks!
Mike R

Users who are viewing this thread