All invited car meet! aug 5th in bay area

r.berry23

Established Member
This is the biggest meet in the Bay Area. I know it has been a while but it is now time for a comeback. That year we had roughly 300+ in attendance ranging from your everyday tuner cars to Exotics.

This was the original thread
[ame=http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029891]Stoneridge 2008 Friday July 10th 8:00pm - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum[/ame]

2008 Picture thread
...[ame=http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041789]Stoneridge Mall Pleasanton, Ca 2008 - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum[/ame]

This is the current 2011 thread
[ame=http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1671657]Stoneridge MEET 2011 Aug 5th Friday 8pm. - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum[/ame]

The current forums:
Corvetteforums.com
BIMMERFORUMS.com
Supraforums.com
MFEST.com
Lotustalk.com
Ferrarichat.com
Luxury4Play.com
Stancenation.com
S2ki.com
Clublexus.com
VIPstylecars.com
VWvortex.com
Watercooledmilitia.com
NSXprime.com
My350z.com
E90post.com
M3forum.net
S14.net
Audizine.com
Baybimmerz.net
LS1tech.com
MBWorld.org
Benzworld.org
SVTPerformance
bayareaprelude.com
norcaltuners.com

I will be adding more and more as we get closer. If you are attending and are from a forum that is not mentioned please let me know so I can add you to the list! Also feel free to add this to your automotive forum that you are a member of.

No Revving, Drifting, Burnouts, or racing! The Police was not a problem and were very cool. For those who were showing off... found out the hard way.

We will be in the JCPenney parking lot.
5532 springdale ave.
pleasanton, ca
August 5th. 2011 8pm

WE WILL NOT BE AT THE STONERIDGE PARKING STRUCTURE.

Attending from svtp
1)r.berry23
2)cobraterritory
3)getleftcobra
4)bayareass
5)evil mach
6)snakerider
7)96sn8k
8)Blu50stang

Last edited:

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
we should all do a premeet somewhere and all drive in together that way all out cars will be at the same spot. Gotta get my 4.10s installed and hoosiers. Should be a fun night!!

r.berry23

Established Member
sounds good guys ill be their as well should be pretty awesome keep em comin guys lets get a big svt group out their

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
It'll be tricky for me being carless and a student at DLI, but I'll try to go. I'm fairly new to the area.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
A few friends will be meeting up at Dublin Bar and Grill at like 6:30pm before this then heading over after that. Feel free to join if interested, just let me know if you are for sure gonna meet up and I'll keep a solid head count.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
if i get off work at 9:30 or so do you think there will be people still there if i come around 10pm

Users who are viewing this thread