All inclusive resorts

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Just searched and there isn't a good updated thread... looking to do an all inclusive trip to the Caribbean (or somewhere around there, not Mexico, and no cruise ships) sometime in the near future.

Things/times to avoid? Basically trying to go PIIHB all day err day. Trying to keep total cost between $5k-$7k.

jacker1991

Established Member
Dominican Republic has great resorts and I would be impressed if you can spend 5k round trip. Unless you plan to stay for like a month or something. I would recommend Punta Cana. Some of the resorts are adults only by the way.

Branhammer

Established Member
Why no Mexico? My wife and I go to El Dorado Casitas every year and it's amazing. Right in your price range too.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
A little farther south, but we like Aruba. We're booked for our third trip there in November.

I suggest buying travel insurance too, we put our trips on a credit card that already covers it.

We've been all over the caribbean, I wouldn't count out Mexico, there are better places south of Cancun, and then there's Cabo. A lot of bang for your buck there.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll keep it simple and say I just don't want to go to Mexico. Aruba and the DR, will have to look closer st those. Any particular resort you recommend?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cray as in bad? I was down there in March and it was fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Machdup1

Established Member
Cheapcaribbean.com, click the box for all-inclusive and pick an Island. I'm doing Jamaica next weekend.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
A little farther south, but we like Aruba. We're booked for our third trip there in November.

Another vote for Aruba. Been twice so far and want to go again. Most people on the island speak English, food is great, some good shopping(watches and jewelry especially), and lots of activities. Falls well below your price range.

MG0h3

Established Member
Not sure if you have a Marriott card/account. Marriott called and offered me one of those time share deals. They had two places in the Carribean, Aruba and St. Thomas. Comes out to like 70% off the lodging. Not all inclusive but it only takes like 30-45min of saying no to the sales people from what I hear. Might be something to look into.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I have several friends that have been to many different islands and all swear that Turks and Caicos is their favorite once they go there.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another vote for Cheap Carribean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread