All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas

Ghost11

Established Member
The wife and I are going to book a week in Cabo for March.

We have never done the all Inclusive. Worth it or not?...We do like the adult beverages.

Any tips on a nice resort to possible stay?

These is also some deals on Los Cabos?

Thanks.....

Adower

Established Member
We just got back from Los Cabos. It's generally a nice area. However, if you're looking to party you'll have to catch a bus/ride to Cabo San Lucas which is ~30 min away.

If you're not looking to party, there is San Jose Del Cabo which is more for families. Lots of restaurants and less partying.

We didn't get the all inclusive, however, our room had a full kitchen. There is a large grocery store called La Comer which we went to a bought all of our food and alcohol. The alcohol was pretty cheap from La Comer. We were buying 6 packs of Modelo Especial for 4$ US.

Any all inclusive I've stayed at the drinks are pretty watered down. I'd rather buy a bottle and just make my own.

Also, if you do any shopping in town make sure you negotiate. You can talk them down 10-15% pretty easy. The stores that are outside of the tourist areas charge less and are more open to negotiating.

smitty2919

Established Member
Wife and I went to Dreams resort in San Lucas. Wasn't the highest end resort but definitely not the lowest. Nice clean place and we really enjoyed it for the first time going to a "big" all inclusive vacation.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
No experience in Cabo, but I've stayed at all inclusives on both ends of the price spectrum and the experience reflected that. Make sure to read reviews before booking, but nothing at all wrong with all inclusives that do a nice job.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
If they ask you to sit through a quick presentation for a free spa day, DONT DO IT!!! You'll have to cut the chains they put on you off. They go from super nice to super upset when you keep saying no. (This basically ruined our honeymoon last year)

Users who are viewing this thread