All I have to say is WOW!!!!

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
So this morning, I thought I'd drive the Cobra in to work. I pick up my carpool buddy as usual and we head to work. So we're coming down Rt3. Traffic is not too bad. As some might know, the speed limit on that road is 50 MPH, but the average flow of traffic is around 65. Anyway, I'm in the left hand lane and about a mile from the Rt450 intersection. I notice there are alot of cars in the left and middle lane. So I take my time and get over to the right hand lane because the left lane merges into the middle lane just after 450 and I don't feel like dealing with those jacka$$es. As soon as I get into the right lane, I see the light turn yellow. At this point I'm about 150 feet from the light. There is a mini-van infront of me and he guns it, then slams on his brakes because of the red-light camera. I slam on my brakes and I stop just past the line. This jacka$$ ends up stopping in the middle of the intersection. At this point, two things are going through my head.

1. Damn... those brakes did their job well.
2. What a jacka$$.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Lou, I got them from a friend of mine who works at Ford for $500. One of them is brand new, never used. The other was used for 1k miles.

You can get the whole kit from Ford Racing for about $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread