All I can say is WOW!!!!!

TheHylandr

wuzzzzzzzzup?
Established Member
I just picked my truck from JJ (JJs SVT) after a chip reburn, 2 lb pulley and line mod valve install. His service and worksmanship were absolutely phenomenal!!!

Damn this thing really flies now... and that's using the mild street/strip program. I can't wait until Fri or Sat to find out what she'll do with the more aggressive program at Cecil!!! (keeping fingers crossed the weather will cooperate). I can definately see that I'll be needing some DRs or slicks now...these F1s are certainly not going to cut it.

Here is a little story to show you a little bit about JJs character and attention to detail... I installed my new tonneau cover the other night and couldn't get the back corners snapped because it was new and very cold outside. I didn't mention anything to JJ when I dropped my truck off at his shop, I was just going to wait for the weather to warm up to get the last few snaps..... JJ noticed they were undone and when I picked my truck up, they were snapped:-D :-D :-D

Jim@JDM

Insane SVT Poster
TheHylandr,

JJ is doing a great job installing our products.
He has been comming up to our shop about once a week now to pick up our products and watch how we do installs.
He is doing good things for the Lightning community.

Jim@JDM

JJ's SVT

Banned
Thanks Jamey and Thanks Jim.

I just want to provide the best service that I can and to represent JDM in the manner that they deserve to be represented.

I believe in the best parts, and those parts are JDM parts. :D :D JJ

Users who are viewing this thread