All Houston Area L's Roll Call!

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Hey ill start im in Houston area and i'm looking for other Lightning owners to hangout with so check in so we can have cruises or somthing! :thumbsup:

s1rGr1nG0

Established Member
I'm not a Lightning owner yet but I will be getting one later this year when I get the hell out of Iraq!

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Rons Bolt said:
There are a few of us going out to HRP friday afternoon.

Cool i probably go there and im pretty sure ive talked to you before a long time ago when H.A.L.O. was at Baytown I told you your truck was badass! That was long before i got my Lightning but yours still looks better!

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
Cool i probably go there and im pretty sure ive talked to you before a long time ago when H.A.L.O. was at Baytown I told you your truck was badass! That was long before i got my Lightning but yours still looks better!

I appreciate the compliment. Looking forward to seeing you out there.
You plan to run your L?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Rons Bolt said:
:-D

Looking forward to seeing what ol Fuzzball's truck will do with the whipple set up!

Man screw Chad's truck. I'm gonna kick his ass! I'll line up against him any day of the week and smoke him by multiple lengths. Just not in my truck lol.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Rons Bolt said:
There are a few of us going out to HRP friday afternoon.

Around what time? I might have to sneak under the radar and make a pass or two.

And hey man, you've meet me already.

fullboogie

Established Member
I'll be there too. Can't wait to see what Chad's truck runs with the Whipple - if it comes in this week, that is.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
fullboogie said:
I'll be there too. Can't wait to see what Chad's truck runs with the Whipple - if it comes in this week, that is.

I talked to Chad the other day....that's right, I believe he was waiting on it to come in.
He did mention that you were installing your IC cooler on his truck.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
boca ron said:
RonsBolt and Sinister04L should be a good match-up how are you guys coming along with the whipples?

Scott will be running the Whipple and I'm sticking with my KB. PSI has made a revision to
my race program. I will also have my JLP supercooler, Single blade TB and Strange
shocks on by Friday. It looks like the temp will be in the mid-upper 80's w/ 45% Humidity
on Friday. I hoping to run 12.0

boca ron

Banned
Rons Bolt said:
Scott will be running the Whipple and I'm sticking with my KB. PSI has made a revision to
my race program. I will also have my JLP supercooler, Single blade TB and Strange
shocks on by Friday. It looks like the temp will be in the mid-upper 80's w/ 45% Humidity
on Friday. I hoping to run 12.0
i hope you run 11s maybe with new tune and mods and iceing that supercooler shocks and all is a recipe to crack 11s i sure hope you get it i think you will gut feeling i guess goodluck kb power baby go getem

fullboogie

Established Member
Ron, I went to PSI on Saturday and installed the IC setup. Patrick will do some before and after dyno runs so we can have some solid numbers. I'll let you guys know when I hear something.

As of Saturday, Pat had not yet received Chad's Whipple. Hopefully it will come in this weeks so he can be ready for the races this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread