All he said was DAMN! LOL

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Went over to my local Ford dealership today to talk to the Owners son and Service Manager( both have 03 Cobra's ). Parked our Cobra's side by side and fired them up. Everyone there agreed, ( pissed off the owners son) that my Stingers were the best sounding and the loudest !!! LOL. And there were like 12 techs, 3 service writers and some parts people. They both had Bassani X-pipes and Bassani cat-back systems. And everyone loved the tips too. The service manager said he is gonna change to the Stinger now...:thumbsup: But I must say, that I liked the Bassani, its just that it sounded kinda "plugged up" compared to the wide open sound of the Stingers. This is no way a flame of the bassani owning cobra's, I like them also, but wanted something different.:burnout:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Interesting, I just got back from the dealer today and a guy was there with the same bassani setup, sounded good and loud, but my stingers sound more open and free flowing. I think the bassani is louder if the cats are off for sure, he got on it and I could hear him 1/4 mile away. I'm still trying to find someone with a off road pipe with the stingers to hear what they sound like. I think ours would be louder without the cats than the bassani.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
:thumbsup: Mine are loud enough...dont know if i want any louder. I think it sounds the best in 3rd at WOT .:beer:

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'm with you on that....I think the Stingers sound way better than the Bassani does....IMO.

And, if you leave on the stock H, you still get that sweet rumble at idle with the Stingers.

KosherCobra

Established Member
Sounds more raspy than my Magnaflow Cat-x-pipe & Magnaflow Cat-back.

I wanted my car to be low key. I have a major problems with "Kojaks with Kodaks"

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Yeah I love my stingers too!:D

My wife was behind me the other day and said my car was shaking hers as we were driving down the road. Man, these cars are fun!

Users who are viewing this thread