All Girls Garage

mach1033

Established Member
Am I the only one that watches this show on velocity tv? Like just now one of the girls was talking about adjusting nuts and my mind was not computing what she was trying to demonstrate lol I think she was working on struts or something but...

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I've watched it once or twice, the girl who was on spike does a good job and really knows her shit.

The other two seem to try too hard, it almost comes off as put on

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I don't have Velocity anymore, but I saw an episode or two and it isn't bad,but the only girl seems to be able to do anything is the girl that was on Xtreme 4x4. The rest have literally no clue it seems

Edit: ^yeah what he said lol

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea Jessie is the only one that seems to genuinely know what she is doing, the other 2 are airheads.

oldmodman

Established Member
After Jessie departed Extreme and Lou Santiago left Horsepower I really hoped that they would be able to develop a show together.

Now they have adjoining shows. They are both interesting hosts and fabricators. And they would have been better on the same show playing off each other.
Jessie's show has too much fluff and Joe's show may be too hard core for the average viewer. I fell that if they combined the shows they may have a longer life.

But I have to admit that Jessie and the other cute girl on her show are a lot easier on the eyes than Joe. But I am always impressed by a girl that can bend tin and weld.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I'm not a fan of Lou as a host, his voice just gets on my nerves.

But he's got skills

mach1033

Established Member
But I have to admit that Jessie and the other cute girl on her show are a lot easier on the eyes than Joe. But I am always impressed by a girl that can bend tin and weld.

Yes this is what I'm talking about. Why the hell cant I find women like this ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread