All future SE Stangs canceled except 1

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
if motortrend is correct, the only remaining stang SEs are the GT500(we all knew that) and the boss. apperantly former product chief, Phil Martens, was the one that canceled them. they said that the boss would probably feature the same 5.4l as the GT500, minus the supercharger. they also said that it would be have a stripped interior and a few options. but take this as a grain of salt, we all know how reliable any/all automotive media publications are :bash:

they alo said that new ford product planning boss, Elena Ford, has appearantly "taken exceptions to suggestions she doesnt like performance cars. she was quick to point out at a recent high-level meeting at Dearborn that she has a GT500 on order". maybe shes cool after all :shrug:

Last edited:

91svtbird

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
if motortrend is correct, the only remaining stang SEs are the GT500(we all knew that) and the boss. apperantly former product chief, Phil Martens, was the one that canceled them. they said that the boss would probably feature the same 5.4l as the GT500, minus the supercharger. they also said that it would be have a stripped interior and a few options. but take this as a grain of salt, we all know how reliable any/all automotive media publications are :bash:

they alo said that new ford product planning boss, Elena Ford, has appearantly "taken exceptions to suggestions she doesnt like performance cars. she was quick to point out at a recent high-level meeting at Dearborn that she has a GT500 on order". maybe shes cool after all :shrug:

I wonder if she is going to take lessons at a high performance driving school so she can throughly enjoy the potential of this car? just a thought. :beer:

SoftBatch

Keep Firing Assholes
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:

She's probably buying as an investment :shrug:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
What is next..

Ford;(03-05-06)
Today Ford has announced that after the 2007 model year they have plans to stop production of one of the greatest nameplates in the history of the Automobile. It looks like 2007 will be the last year that we see a new Mustang on the road because Ford has decided to place more emphasis into their family line of vehicles. (AP)

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
at the beginning you had me, then common sense caught up with the pace i was reading at, LOL. i dont care how stupid anyone at ford might be or could be, i dont think anyone is stupid enough to cut the stang entirly(unless bob lutz became the big cheese at both ford and GM, could be an inside assasination attempt on the whole company, heh heh).

im not even sure that elena ford would have cut the SE stangs, they keep people coming to the showroom. especially with the retro body style, all the old guys want to check out the cars they used to have but recreated and the kids are eating the retro look up.

mrGT

Established Member
Hissman,

I'm sending you my cardiologist's bill....damn you!!

I'm gonna have to start reading from the last post first from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread