All Ford Dealership are now able to sell SVT cars.

CanyonOne

Established Member
I just found out that Ford did it. All dealer ships can apply and sell SVT Focus this Year and get Cobras starting 05-06.
Here we go.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
I kinda like the idea as long as they keep the production #'s somewhat low. I ended up calling almost every svt dealer in the state to find mine. I found that the smaller dealers where MUCH more helpful, most had already sold their entire allotment (i think 90% stated msrp also). I know the svt dealers here are huge and seem to care less about you or your car. Just my .02

jason

CanyonOne

Established Member
Think about it. To supply every dealership that wants to sell Cobras the productions numbers have to go up. Cobra will no longer be a limited production car they will be an option like ordering a GT package. That is a sad day. The good news the price gouging will stop. I live in a small area with five dealerships. Right now only one sells SVT but all the rest are going to sell SVT soon as Ford lets them.

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
about svt dealerships

I think the SVT program was made available to all dealers because alot of people bitched about being non-svt. However in the two years people will have to sell SVT Focus product they are going to get hurt. Our dealership has done well and we have sold over a dozen svt focuses but some dealers are rotting with them. So dealers who just think it will be a snap will get hammered with focus product and by the end of two years won't survive till the full line arrives in 05. In the short term it will piss off alot of people against the SVT brand and will cost everyone money.

Users who are viewing this thread