ALL Ford Boss 302 Owners Read, ONLY Boss 302 Owners Post

Fourcam330

Established Member
First as clearly stated in the title, this is NOT a public forum it's a Private forum so please for the sake of your fellow Boss enthusiasts don't post unless you own one and track it.

I am looking to help ANY Boss 302 or LS variant owner that has experienced overheating issues while On-Track.

This has to do with the product "misrepresentation" brought forth by Ford Marketing in stating the cars are "Track Ready" as they are clearly not based on the number of owners that have experienced said issues while racing.

Please PM for additional information that cannot be posted publicly.

Please don't post if you don't own a Boss 302 or LS derivative as you are simply hurting a fellow enthusiast by lengthening a thread unnecessarily, this thread was not posted to solicit opinions, the sole purpose is to help such owners experiencing specific issues

Thank You.

:beer:

86Fbody

Established Member
After reading your last thread I believe you had suggested that a class action lawsuit could be filed if a certain number of cases went to court/settled out. If this were the case would everyone who owns a Boss/LS, regardless of whether or not they have experienced overheating, be entitled to some sort of compensation?

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
After reading your last thread I believe you had suggested that a class action lawsuit could be filed if a certain number of cases went to court/settled out. If this were the case would everyone who owns a Boss/LS, regardless of whether or not they have experienced overheating, be entitled to some sort of compensation?

this guy is a tool. dont fall into is scum bag plan

hkerekes

Established Member
First as clearly stated in the title, this is NOT a public forum it's a Private forum so please for the sake of your fellow Boss enthusiasts don't post unless you own one and track it.

I am looking to help ANY Boss 302 or LS variant owner that has experienced overheating issues while On-Track.

This has to do with the product "misrepresentation" brought forth by Ford Marketing in stating the cars are "Track Ready" as they are clearly not based on the number of owners that have experienced said issues while racing.

Please PM for additional information that cannot be posted publicly.

Please don't post if you don't own a Boss 302 or LS derivative as you are simply hurting a fellow enthusiast by lengthening a thread unnecessarily, this thread was not posted to solicit opinions, the sole purpose is to help such owners experiencing specific issues

Thank You.

:beer:

Get the **** OUT, follow your own advice if you dont own a BOSS 302 or LS.

NO ONE wants to listen your stupid drivel.

cbj5259

Established Member
All this time I had no idea I was on a private forum...

If this guy really is running a business he might want to try a different online approach to raising business.

Sent from my sharona

Last edited:

lsxjunkie

Established Member
LOL, banned from all the Mercedes forums and now SVTP. Andy is making plenty of friends around the internet.

cbj5259

Established Member
Like I said...hell of a way to run a business...alienate and insult potential clients.

Sent from my sharona

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
The OP has no clue about business and lawsuits lol! I read his last thread but my computer died before sending comments. He's a dbag to everyone who was trying to help. Way to go! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread