alignment

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
No one on the south shore can do a good alignment the first time. Anyone who says they can is lying. Plan on bringing it back at least once. How do I know you ask? I had my car aligned 3 times since coilovers and once since the k member and it still isn't right. It was better when done by the guy that did my gears in his garage than any shop has been able to w/ their flashing strobes alignment machine. You are better off doing it at your house. Same guy had to do my truck on the floor and it actually drove straight. This was after having it done 4 times by 2 different shops. I have found that any type of suspension work that isn't 100% factory no one can do. Even when you give the alignment specs you want they still screw it up.

I heard of a place called Fast Track on here that a lot of guys use. I may end up trying them. Supposedly they are good, but I'll reserve judgement until after my alignment is done. I have heard of these "good" alignment shops in the past and they suck. My expectations are low obviously. They a website too and it seems a lot of auto cross and road racing guys use them. Maybe you would get lucky there and actually get someone who knows what they are doing.

steve121

Established Member
http://www.fastrackservice.com/ is the only place I've been happy with, in fact I'm bringing the R there tomorrow to get it ready for the track. They installed a complete MM k-member coil over suspension in my car along with track alignment and corner weighting.They are great guys to deal with and their prices are very reasonable.

boston03cobra

mineral gray cobra
Established Member
thanks guys,I got it pretty close myself in my driveway but it's still pulls a little to much for my taste.i'll give that shop a try.

Users who are viewing this thread