Alignment shop needed in Vegas

Uconn Eric

13 yr member, 66 posts. I don't talk much.
Established Member
Just had H&R super sports and MM caster/camber plates installed last week. I also put on AFS 17x10.5 chromies with 315/35/17 Goodyear GS-D3's on the rear. Now I need to find a place to get a complete and accurate 4 wheel alignment done. I have the specs I want from searching the archives here but I want a competent shop to do the work. Anyone know where I can go? Thanks in advance.

Eric

71stang99

Established Member
There is a place on N. Racho that did the alignment on my wifes F150 4X4 after I lifted the front, they charged a decent price and it was a four way alignment, I asked about the Cobra and they said it was the same price, If your interested i will dig out the receipt. I want to say it was ~75 but it was four months ago, they used a video setup to properly align all the wheels.

Last edited:

Uconn Eric

Established Member
Hey Todd,

Thanks for the info. Did they do a good job with the alignment? I'm more worried about a shop doing the job right than the actual price. However, around $75 does sound very reasonable. Do you remember the name of the shop? I've asked around and was told about Chicks shop and George's Alignment shop. Heard anything about these places? Also, I drove by your house the other day to pick up my son and saw a for sale sign in front of your house. Are you moving to another place in Vegas or out of town? Either way, good luck and maybe I'll see you on this cruise to the state line coming up on march 6th...

Eric

71stang99

Established Member
Eric,
Thanks for the nice words, were looking at moving out to Pahrump into a bigger house/lot, the prices are still somewhat affordable out there. I will make a point of it to look for the receipt, I think its in thre truck and also I'm not 100% sure on the price; as for the alignment I put a 'leveling kit in the F150, when I took it it in it had a slight vibration, This was expected as I had to drop the 04 'coilover' suspenstion on the front to install the pieces. We took the truck up to Washington the next day and the entire drive was smooth as could be, I did some mild 4X4ing with the truck and it still hasnt had any tire wear or shake after 6k miles. I havent heard anything about those other places you mentioned, I was in the same position as you were and I still need to take the Cobra in for alignment after doing the suspension mods like yours. Were shooting to make the run next week so hopefully we'll see you there.

Todd

Uconn Eric

Established Member
Todd,

I ended up going to George's since a couple of people at work said they had good experiences there. They were quick and did a very good job. The car handles very well too. All in all, I am very happy with their work. Cost was $72 for the front and $72 for the rear. Thanks again for your help.

Eric

RioRed4v

Established Member
Street Concepts should be the only place anyone in Vegas should take their car to for alingments, especially on really low cars.

One of, if not THE best alingment racks in town.

Users who are viewing this thread