Alignment Question

Juruense

Banned
When standing in front of my car looking at the engine one can see that the c/c plates are both slammed over as far to the right (towards driver side) as they will go. The c/c mount bolts are as far to the right as the slots they travel in will allow them to move. Looking at the wheels one can also see the the driver side wheel is farther out in the wheel well and the passenger side is sunk in. This really ****ing annoys me...

I asked a Ford alignment tech about this and he said the c/c rivets are still there and look factory so that is the way it was setup in the factory.

My question is WHY? Also, can I loosen the bolts and center the c/c plates in the slots they travel in so they are NOT shifted all the way to the right? I would have it re-aligned afterwards of course. Or could I have a body alignment or something?

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
have a shop do an alignment on it, if its out it should be taken care of

sounds odd that they would be set up that way, do you have a pull, or some type of tire wear man? Alot of independent shops will do a alignment check for free, and if needed charge about an 1 or so. Might be worth while

Users who are viewing this thread