alignment post BMR spring install

SirJAG

Established Member
with only installing the springs and nothing else, is there any adjustment on the stock suspension that the dealership can do to get the alignment correct? or will i need to buy adjustable bolts before i take it in?

i was under the impression there is NO adjustment available with stock hardware.

just by looking at the front of the car, it appears that bottom of the tire is pushed out ever so slightly (away from car so that inside of tire looks like it would wear sooner). but looking at some stock cars, it seems they all have that from the factory...i think mine may be a little more than normal though and was considering taking it in to get the alignment checked.

but didnt want to get there, have them say yes it needs adjustment and then not be able to do it....

JAG

alex12gt

Established Member
Some people need camber bolts others don't you could always but them just in case at like $25 they won't put a huge hole in your wallet

SirJAG

Established Member
but, without the bolts, there is no way to adjust stock setup? thats my main question.

and thanks for the reply

scott_0

Established Member
buy bolts and take them with you as said, there may be at most .1 to .2 degrees of adjustment from the openings in the bolt holes but not enough to make an impact

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
My alignment guy adjusted mine without bolts. Steeda ultralight springs. But I also didn't have time to get the bolts here in time. Would have picked some up if the alignment wasn't done in a rush.

Users who are viewing this thread