alignment issue

seal

Established Member
I just bought a 2008 gt500 and they aligned it but it still pulls to the left,they checked the calipers and there not sticking either. does anybody have any idea's.

Ironhand

Banned
I would say bring it to me and I'd align it for you but Im almost 5 hours away in Madison.

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
rotate the tires and see if the pull persists. if the pull is still there its not the tires. did you get a print out of where the alignment shop set it? if so post the sheet....or the numbers.

6-Speed

Established Member
The only thing you can adjust on the stock suspension is toe. Would be good to see your alignment sheet.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Mine does the exact same. My print out only showed a difference of 1 degree of camber between each side. Is one degree that drastic?

seal

Established Member
I never got it from the dealer,I stopped in today and they said they would email it to me.The tech said everything was in spec,they swapped the front tires and it still pulls.Ive tried many different roads and it still pulls even if the crown of the road goes to the right,very frustating.I'll post the read out as soon as i get it. thanks everbody

seal

Established Member
I had a different place align it today and he said it was off by 1/2 deg of camber .we also weighed the car on all for corners and not off by much,so he had me sit in the car while he adjusted the camber and i think its fixed.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread