Alignment help!?

BilletKustoms

Established Member
I had my buddy to put my car on his alignment rack since the inside of my passenger tire is wearing really bad and pulling to the left. I do have maximum motorsports camber caster plates on it. The car has Koni yellow adjustable struts with Eibach Pro Kit springs. I can not get anymore camber out of it because I do not have lower camber bolts for it since I have the Koni's on it here is what it came up to on the rack. What is the best setup for my car and how can I fix this problem.

Camber L:-1.0 R:-1.4
Caster L:7.1 R:6.4
Toe L:.04 R:.05

2011roush

Established Member
I had my buddy to put my car on his alignment rack since the inside of my passenger tire is wearing really bad and pulling to the left. I do have maximum motorsports camber caster plates on it. The car has Koni yellow adjustable struts with Eibach Pro Kit springs. I can not get anymore camber out of it because I do not have lower camber bolts for it since I have the Koni's on it here is what it came up to on the rack. What is the best setup for my car and how can I fix this problem.

Camber L:-1.0 R:-1.4
Caster L:7.1 R:6.4
Toe L:.04 R:.05

It should be pulling right with the caster split to the right like it is. Are you sure it's not a tire causing the pull?

6-Speed

Established Member
All the individual parameters seem to be within spec. The camber on the passenger side is -1.4 and spec is 0 to -1.5 degrees so it's close to being on the edge. You should be able to dial the passenger side camber plate a bit to reduce the camber and even out the left and right sides. I believe the caster should be a littler higher on the right to counter road crown, but your numbers suggest it should be pulling to the right not left. You should be able to adjust caster as well with the MM camber plates.

SuperFly03

Established Member
I had the same camber and it drove me nuts. It tore up my front tires something fierce. Since I'm not racing yet I had them take it back to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread