Alien Vs. Predator SUCKS (no spoilers)

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Okay, me and my woman just got back, and I must say, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, but it happened.

THEY SHATTERED PREDATOR'S IMAGE. I won't say how, but the movie is god awful. I truly think there WAS NOT ENOUGH CARNAGE. Predator I and II are 10X better, and they are way older.

Bottom line, it sucks (the movie) do not see it. Save your money and do something useful, like rent video games.

If you want spoilers on how this movie sucked so much ass PM me.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
well it is PG-13...that shoulda threw the red flag right there

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Gino
goddamnit, glad I didn't go this evening.... thanks for the heads up

:nonono: :bash:

I'm glad I found some use out of spreading the good word!

The movie was just awful man, TOO MUCH STORY, and not enough death.

If you saw Predator I and II, you would completely understand: WHY IT SUCKS.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
surprise.gif

03CobraBro

Established Member
How can 2 rated R charactars, come together for a rated PG-13 movie?? :shrug:

Shouldnt it be double the R?

It's a shame, sounds like it's going to be a Robocop 3 type movie.

Why were movies in the 80's so much more gruesome, yet wholesom? I never thought I'd see the day where we'd be watching real life video's of some bro gettin his head wacked off by some saladin on the news, but our movies are soft enough for 13 year old children to watch and not have nightmares about... :nonono:

Last edited:

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
How can 2 rated R charactars, come together for a rated PG-13 movie?? :shrug:

Shouldnt it be double the R?

It's a shame, sounds like it's going to be a Robocop 3 type movie.

Why were movies in the 80's so much more gruesome, yet wholesom? I never thought I'd see the day where we'd be watching real life video's of some bro gettin his head wacked off by some saladin on the news, but our movies are soft enough for 13 year old children to watch and not have nightmares about... :nonono:

Well after seeing that, I'd consider it PG (Pansylike-Gore) in my book.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I liked it. Thought it was pretty good. Of course I don't go to movies expecting them to be the best movie I ever saw, I go to be entertained, and AvP accomplished that.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
I cant believe people sat through the trailer, then said to themselves "THIS, is going to be a good movie". When i saw the trailer for the first time i wanted to believe it was some awful joke my mind was playing on me, but then i found out it was real......and at that point i decided all my faith in movie production companies was destroyed. Who actually funds crap-fests like this movie?

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
yeah id like to know the line of thinking that came to Rated R + Rated R = PG-13? they fooked up right there

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Was there any surprise this commercial unimaginative turd sucked? Got your money though:thumbsup: Only good sequels I have EVER seen was Godfather Part II, The Empire Strikes Back, The Color of Money, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Aliens.

Last edited:

71stang99

Established Member
PI was awesome, lost of good action and one liners, PII with danny glover blew chunks, that movie stunk and it ruined the predator name.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I thought both Predator movies were good in there own way... I think the reason alot of people thought Predator 2 wasnt as good was simply because it didnt have Arnold. I have to admit, it is hard to sit through the second Predator without Dutch or the fact it's just some city cop and not a special forces group, but I'm not going to say it wasnt a good movie simply because he wasnt in it.

As far as this PG13 BS is concerned... I think part of it has to do with the child following. They'll make this movie, and then they'll have little kids flocking to walmart to buy the action figures. I think they water it down for kids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread