Alien (1979), possible rape scene?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
So whats the deal with the scene where Lambert is cornered, parker is dead and the xenomorph slips his tail up her leg? Seconds later there is frantic breathing/screaming and in the next scene the chic is dead with her pants ripped off and blood everywhere. Was the alien raping her or what? :??:

My first thought would suggest rape but its inconsistent with the whole Alien mythology. Victims are usually killed instantly with a simple "kiss" to the forehead. Either way the scene gives me disturbing mental images :nonono:

Another stupid question. How come the xenomorphs never eat their victims? Always thought that was weird........

97BlackCobra

Amazon has the Alien Quadrilogy Boxset onsale for 29.99, regular 59.99. Its amazing!

The xenomorph certainly killled Lambert in a very painful way in the film. I think in the original script she actually died of fright.

Alot of implied sexual overtones in this film.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
i've now seen it ALLLLL discussed.

i'm a little shocked there'd be a plug for sex in a major motion picture :eek:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
dont think it was implied since nothing ever came of it....this is where inkblot pictures could tell us alot about you...LMAO....(inkblot....uh.. rape.....inkblot...sex.....inkblot....uh...sex and rape.)

RedfireSVT

Established Member
that scene always irritated me, she just stood there. run or do something dumb ass.

Gixx1300R

Established Member
The Xenomorph did eat victims. It was the series were they were on the Prison planet. The face huggers did force their penis down the victim's throat and lay and egg. Talk about a facial

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
at what point does the alien actually toss a tail up her pants?!? I didnt see that at all in the clip. But yeah those movies were awesome.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
watch the real movie, that clip was not in the actual release :bash:

on the movie, the tail goes up between her legs, the scene cuts and there are blood curdling screams/heavy breathing

Users who are viewing this thread