Alcantara boots and console cover

Zeromaz

Established Member
Anyone have the red stitch alcantara shifter boot, console cover, and brake boot kit they are willing to sell? I had this on my base 350 and have since traded it for the R. I enjoyed the look of it very much but i noticed the kit is no longer available. I wonder why they are not sold anymore.

On a side note. I also had my kick panels done which i plan to do on the R again if i can obtain the other pieces.

Established Member
I want to alcantara mine like you mention. Who made the kit you refer too?

Zeromaz

Established Member
JPM Coachworks made the kit i purchased for the last 350 i installed it on. Having that center console cover felt great on my elbow. Vegas heat protection as well as great looks!

mike.s

Established Member
i wonder if there was enough interest if we could get dtcms, who make the custom steering wheels, to make a kit for us. i would like the shift boot and e-brake boot to match everything else

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Anyone have the red stitch alcantara shifter boot, console cover, and brake boot kit they are willing to sell? I had this on my base 350 and have since traded it for the R. I enjoyed the look of it very much but i noticed the kit is no longer available. I wonder why they are not sold anymore.

On a side note. I also had my kick panels done which i plan to do on the R again if i can obtain the other pieces.

I never knew such a kit existed.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
JPM Coachworks made the kit i purchased for the last 350 i installed it on. Having that center console cover felt great on my elbow. Vegas heat protection as well as great looks!
Pics or it didnt happen! ;)

Zeromaz

Established Member
246EFA9F-E291-422B-A25E-8784A9AA2D17.png
4B11C7C8-28CB-4049-878F-4FA22E068554.png
246EFA9F-E291-422B-A25E-8784A9AA2D17.png

Zeromaz

Established Member
I realized i didn’t take any interior photos. My buddy might have some from the photoshoot we did bit this is all i have for you guys for now. I’ll see if i can show you guys the console cover and brake boot shortly.

ryanr24

Established Member

can you post more pics of the knee bolster/kick panel? also where did you order from?

Zeromaz

Established Member
I can look through my photos to see if i have any. I had a local upholster shop do the kick panels for me and they turned out nicely. I’m at work right now but when i get home i’l see what i can find.

Zeromaz

Established Member
Unless the dealership still has my old 350.... we won’t be getting any more photos sadly. I’ll give then a call to see if they still have it

galaxy

Established Member
That’s some goodness right there. What did that kit go for $$$ when you first got it? I’d be interested in this.

Zeromaz

Established Member
I want to say it was around 140$ and an extra 100$ for the kick panels. I don’t remember exact costs but thats very close if not on the money

galaxy

Established Member
From the looks of the kit, I assume that one large piece is to cover the center console compartment? And it’ll have to be glued down and wrapped I assume?

I didn’t reach out to them for any instructions yet. But yea, looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread