Al Davis dead at 82

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Rule of three pertains to recent deaths. Amy Needlemarkhouse died along with one of the guys from Gunsmoke and someone else

oh i didn't know she had 2 with her. i don't really keep up with celebrity deaths cause i don't care. they can all rot for all i care.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol Ensign Ricky

"Kirk, McCoy, Spock and Ensign Ricky beam down to the planet. Guess whos not beaming back?"

I dont think Dan Wheldon is popular enough for the 3rd spot. Has to be a name that a good amount of the population knows. Though its always a terrible day when someone in motorsports passes.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Lol Ensign Ricky

"Kirk, McCoy, Spock and Ensign Ricky beam down to the planet. Guess whos not beaming back?"

I dont think Dan Wheldon is popular enough for the 3rd spot. Has to be a name that a good amount of the population knows. Though its always a terrible day when someone in motorsports passes.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Two time Indy 500 winner and 2005 IZOD IndyCar Series Champion not "popular enough"?
Didn't realize it was a popularity contest but it's your list.
BTW Curt Menefee from Fox Sports: The OT disagrees.

[youtube_browser]FshDnfgetKA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Popular would be Danica Patrick if were talking indy drivers.

Sorry, hes no #3 for the list imo.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Popular would be Danica Patrick if were talking indy drivers.

Sorry, hes no #3 for the list imo.

Yea, Danica is definitely more popular. I was just hoping to close this out. I'm a little superstitious and although I don't like the "rule of three" I do believe in it.

Users who are viewing this thread