airport USO ratings

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'm sitting in the USO at Dallas/Fort Worth airport (terminal B) right now, waiting for my flight back to San Diego..

no free WI-FI, there is a T-Mobile hot spot, but costs 7 dollars a day (I'm using my AT&T broadband card)

comfortable chairs(they don't recline) downstairs for the movies they show on a large screen TV, and upstairs there's sports on TV with some comfortable chairs up here, along with a foosball table and some computers you can get on.

Plenty of food and drinks to go around..

all in all, one of the nicer USO's that I've been to..

(oh, there's also a small USO in terminal D where you can sit down and get some snacks etc)

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
St. Louis has THE nicest USO period. Im not saying that because im from here, but its been ranked as the top USO for the last couple of years. Seattle- Sucks. Dallas- Decent, Atlanta- nice, Nothing like all you can eat hotdogs, and soda...

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
The only USO i've had enough time to go into would be the one at Philadelphia International. They had snacks, hot dogs, drinks, and tv, sure made the time go by!

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Im stuck in pheonix right now and very tempted to find the USO...if I had more time i probably would

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
I was talking to a buddy of mine last week and he said Washington - Dulles had a good USO. I might go check it out in a few weeks when I pick up my fiance.

Other than that I haven't been in too many in recent years.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
seattle's SUCKS!!!!!
+1, last time I PCS'ed I stopped in there for some reason (I usually never use the USO's) I was in there for about 10 mins and it wasn't a good experience. I ended up leaving that USO more pissed and stressed out then when I walked in.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
The only USO i've had enough time to go into would be the one at Philadelphia International. They had snacks, hot dogs, drinks, and tv, sure made the time go by!

damn your right!! Philly has to have the second nicest USO to st louis if its good as you say. Philly has nice sleeping bunks/rooms. movie theatre room. xboxs/ magazine reading lounge and town of snacks/drinks. plus usually 2 or 3 volunteers working it who are cool as hell.

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
+1 on the dallas and Philly has a good one. I was stuck with my working dog in philly and they even brought him some hot dogs to the concourse i was waiting in..

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I stayed overnight in the chicago Midway AIrport, nice folks. The best USO ive ever been too in the one at the Ontario California Airport. Fantastic people nice food and a great time.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
well sometimes i dont feel like sitting at a bar when i have a long layover. Kind of a dick thing to say to someone that donates all thier time and resources.

steeltoe

Established Member
The only USO I've been to was the one in O'hare. I think I was in there for 30 mins before the yelling started.

Users who are viewing this thread