Airbrushing for my Shelby

blue 07

Established Member
I had a buddy of mine work some magic under the hood of my GT500. It was a long wait since he's always busy but I think it came out awesome. It started out as a painted JLT painted radiator cover and he also airbrushed the JLT Big Air CAI I bought as well. Looks like there's some dust picked up by the lens, should have wiped it down first, it aint there now ! With that done I can start on the other underhood goodies. Plenty of time to work on it, its put away for the winter now. IMG_3458.JPGIMG_3465.JPGIMG_3460.JPGIMG_3457.JPGHere's the work he did on my 07 GT under the hood CJ Ponyparts 6.jpg

Mlarv

2013 Shelby GT500
Established Member
I like it. I am thinking of doing something like this for my hood on my 1968 Coupe.

blue 07

Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments , except for PhoenixM3 ! LOL :lol:!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the snakes either, but there's no arguing the uniqueness and talent level.

Definitely pretty neat.

The continuatuon of the stripes might be my favorite touch.

Recon

Established Member
Not my cup of tea, but the quality looks excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue 07

Established Member
I am having the cobras redone next couple of weeks so they are not so dark in color. The cobras will be redone and have more colors in it , silvers and blacks and blues, with red eyes to match other underhood mods planned. Updated pics to follow......

Users who are viewing this thread