Air to Water on Single Turbo Street Car??

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
I curently run a air to air and with the power we are making I need to go air to water. I street drive the car and track the car a couple times a month. My new engine combo and turbo combo should make areound 1,200 to 1,400 rwhp but I dont want to put a igloo in the trunk & have to keep packing ice in it. I was woundering how much boost or power can be run through the stk cobra lower with an up graded intercooler,bigger heat exchanger & a ice box where the battery was ??? Tech help needed or point me in the right direction please. [email protected] 352/445/9602

misturg

Established Member
Either run a much milder tune on the street or switch to alcohol. 1200 on the street in FL is alot of heat.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Run a killer chiller with that setup if you still have a/c and you'd be golden.

That was my original plan but the after cooler plugs up the intake system so bad I was told I would never get the power out of the car that I wanted.

OP, the shop I work with has a 4.6 Mach1 that pushes over 1000rwhp and it has the same air to air front mount as mine. The Mach1 can be driven on the streets to anywhere. There is a video on youtube of it making passes at the track and then rolling down the highway with a rolling burnout while on Hossier quicktimes. lol

Users who are viewing this thread