air-to-air intercooled Vortech T-trim setup for 96-98 Cobra

tireburner163

Established Member
I'm swapping to a built motor and a single turbo on my Cobra, so it's time for this kit to go.

Complete Vortech T-trim kit for a 1996-1998 Cobra with custom charge tubing and air-to-air intercooler. I still have the factory charge piping and it is also included with the kit, in case you don't want to run the intercooler for some reason.

T-trim head unit, (approximately 8K miles on supercharger)
All brackets, bolts, and belt are included.
Inlet ducting is 3" aluminum with silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps
31"x12"x3" bar and plate air-to-air intercooler.
Vortech Mini-race blow-off valve
Power pipe with air-filter
Kit is set up for use with a blow through HPX slot style maf (will include maf for extra)
8-rib supercharger and accessory pulleys can also be included for extra.

The intercooler will work with the a/c condenser in place and the front bumper reinforcement does not have to be cut. I just cut mine in an effort to increase air flow to the intercooler.

The kit is still on my car so if anybody would like any video of it running, I would be more than happy to provide that. I plan on removing the supercharger this weekend. If anybody would like any other pictures, please let me know and I will get them asap.

Complete supercharger kit with intercooler and all ducting and stock charge ducting. $2400 obo

Will sell HPX slot-maf with the kit for an extra $100

Will sell complete 8-rib set up with kit. Includes 8-rib supercharger pulley, water pump pulley, alternator pulley, power steering pump pulley, and a/c compressor pulley for and extra $150.

Click the thumbnails for larger pictures

Users who are viewing this thread