Air-ride / Accu-air installed

mmmnitrous

Established Member
I've had multiple suspensions in the past (Cut springs, lowering springs, full coil overs) decided to try air. Lots of people say the ride is going to be bouncy and not perform at all. Well the new systems that are out now are way better than the ones of the past. Wanted a lower stance and not the rough ride typically found when you lower your car and finally am satisfied.

I chose the Air-lift struts and decided on the Accu-air system to control everything since it has the ride height sensors. I was replacing the SVTPP springs and shocks that come stock on the shelby and after installing the air system it rides smooth and is not bouncy at all. No roll on the twisties either. Very happy....

On to the pics
IMG_1578.JPGIMG_1579.JPGIMG_1580.JPGIMG_1596.JPGIMG_1599.JPG

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Nice. We have pretty much the exact same setup. I've had mine for almost 3 years now. Ride quality is better than any static suspension I've ever owned and you just can't beat the versatility. You'll receive some criticism for bagging a Shelby but it's generally from those uneducated on modern air suspension. Enjoy it, your car looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread