Air Purifier

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I wanna buy a decent air purifier for my appt. A buddy of mine told me make sure you get one that uses a water bowl that it is more efficient than most. Any input is appreciated. I'm not looking to spend more than about 200.00. I might go higher if it's a quality quality unit.

Stalker27

Established Member
I use a Hunter air purifier, got it at Lowes for $70+ just a couple days ago. It's had two filters in it. The 1st one is the carbon filter & the second is the Hepa Filter. It works pretty damn good. For a joke I took it in the bathroom with me to see if it's worth it's money & it deff worked cutting down on odor. Gf said if i kept doing that i would wear it out within a year..lol

Whatever you do make sure you don't get one that's an Ionizer. Too many studies showing it's actually bad to breath in charged air

Humboldt5.0

Established Member
I use an Oreck XL air purifier.They work great,easy to clean and are quiet.I got a steal on ebay for 66 bucks,the go for 290+

Check out ebay.

NA97GT

Established Member
I use the ionic breeze ionizer style. They are easy to clean, and make your room smell fresh and clean. I have 2 and they are way better than filter type units.

^^I never heard that Ionizers are bad to breath in. Really?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread