Air Intake... JLT 123 VS 127 and other competitors

carguy19

Established Member
What is everyone using?

what are the main differences with the JLT 123 and 127?

Is one better then the other?

I am looking for whatever gives good performance but my biggest concern is having stock drivability.

Any feedback will be appreciated guys.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
What is everyone using?

I am looking for whatever gives good performance but my biggest concern is having stock drivability.

It will all depend on your goals with the car, I have the JLT BIG Air and will be going to the SUPER BIG Air looking for more power and using a bigger TB. If you are only doing a tune and the JLT, I would go to the regular one they sell...if your plans are to max the car out go with the BIG Air or the SUPER BIG Air.

Regards,

Manuel

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
What is everyone using?

I am not sure if there is a flow difference between the 127 and the 123. I know the 127 is CF and the 123 is like a texture. I sure someone else will chime in on it. Like Bosspower said, it depends on your goal with the car. In truth the 123 is enough for most applications unless you plan to go BIG.

Currently I use the 123CJ MAF with the 123CJ inlet coupled with the stock coupler for the 11. I had a new custom intake tube made that I will be putting on soon. Should be interesting to see if I pick up anything from it.

carguy19

Established Member
My eventual mod list is going to be

Air intake
TB and elbow
15% lower
headers and h pipe
Tune

Not doing much more then that so I am guessing that the RWHP should be mid to high 7s

Users who are viewing this thread