AIM for Mozilla?

GodStang

Established Member
What? AIM is totally separte from Mozillia. Plus you should use Trillian. Triallian lets you run AOL, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN all at the same time.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
That made zero sense to me. My GF took her computer to Circuit City to clean it out. The deleted internet explorer and put Mozilla on. I have no idea how to use Mozilla but now she cant use any normal programs. What should i download?

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I use GAIM. Originally developed for MACs but it's the same concept as Trillian with more of an AIM feel.

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
EATONSRT said:
That made zero sense to me. My GF took her computer to Circuit City to clean it out. The deleted internet explorer and put Mozilla on. I have no idea how to use Mozilla but now she cant use any normal programs. What should i download?

What are you talking about you have no idea how to use Mozilla? It's just a browser. Exactly the same as Internet Explorer. The reason Mozilla is put on the computer is because it has more security features than IE. You rarely get spyware and all that other stuff that IE is more vulnerable too.

Users who are viewing this thread