ahhh finally...picked up a good camera

Picked up a Canon Rebel Digital SLR 6.3 mega pixel Camera on ebay yesterday for $415 shipped.

comes with a 70-300mm zoom lens, a 55-80 mm lens, 1 gb digital flash card, lens cover, 2 batteries, charger, pc to computer cable, manuals, canon backpack, and 2 uv filters.

98b4_1.gif

couldn't pass the price up with all it was offering, won it in the final 10 seconds of the auction.

this should take some good pictures, and I should be able to make some good HDR shots. I am going to have to pick up a book on digital photography, so I can learn some new stuff.

bam

Established Member
I've been using that camera for a class I'm in. I love it. You should be happy with it.

I've been using that camera for a class I'm in. I love it. You should be happy with it.

sweet, I can hardly wait till it gets here, should be fun...i sold my Nikon N65 35mm SLR last september, it was a good camera, but film is gettin' expensive. so to get me by until I could get a decent camera, I got a nikon coolpix L3, it takes ok pics, but about every other one comes out blurry.

Last ten seconds? Somebody's pissed they didn't win . . . oh well, have fun with your camera.

yeah I'm sure...it was $355, so I just put in $500 which was the max, and ended up getting it for $382 + $40 shipping. but that's what makes it fun.

IMO, sniping any auction is the best way to win, only way it backfires, is if you only have so much money, but 9 out of 10 times I win.

bam

Established Member
Here is a couple pics I've taken. Not the best because I'm still learning, but the camera is capable of taking very quality pictures.
golfer.jpg

jimmell.jpg

I also think the color may be off because I edited them on a different computer.

Last edited:
my camera just arrived this thing is friggin' suhweeet!! won't be able to take any pics today, I have to let the batteries charge up..but I will post up a few of my car once it does! DSLR FTGDMFW!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread