Ahh yes

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
:bored: Here's a hint.. don't brag about partying in Ann Arbor.. :sleeping: And I guess you haven't heard around on campus.. mosts Pi Kappas are gay. Hope you had fun :loser:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by CobraCallie
:bored: Here's a hint.. don't brag about partying in Ann Arbor.. :sleeping: And I guess you haven't heard around on campus.. mosts Pi Kappas are gay. Hope you had fun :loser:

Actually, their "bumps" was one of those silver sony deals or whatever, with a blown out speaker. That was actually pretty lame since there were guys going "If you don't know a brother, you need to leave", like anyone was really gonna give a f**k. Other than that, no, I really didn't hear anything since this has been the only time I was going around looking for parties here.

On a side note, I found it funny that this guy from CMU that I was talking to walking back to my car knew his way around better than the people going to the school that needed his helping finding their way back to their dorm, appartment, whatever.

As for bragging about partying in Ann Arbor, it sure beats the hell out of whatever is in Traverse City, if there is anything.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Speaking of parties, we just beat Texas Tech 51-49 on homecoming. Oklahoma State homecoming. Huge.

See you all Monday.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Scoriox
Speaking of parties, we just beat Texas Tech 51-49 on homecoming. Oklahoma State homecoming. Huge.

See you all Monday.

And michigan just put the whoopin on Illinois

5 TDs in the first half, gotta love it :beer:

I just made it back from ann arbor in about... 4 hours

Users who are viewing this thread