Ahh yes

GoatDaddy

have a nice trip. Drugs also let you go wherever you want, whenever you want. I think there was a thread about it somewhere on here....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Have fun and make sure to pick up some hunnies :thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I'm addicted to BOOST!:burnout:

At some point in my life I will own an unnaturally aspirated vehicle.
I drove an L once, and I can see how that boost hit is addictive. :thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: LOL @ this thread. Have fun, man. :beer: :thumbsup:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Ha ha, wow, college parties kick ass

So I'm cruising around Ann Arbor (Washtenaw, hill, cambridge, that area) then I finally find a spot to park.

After walking around for like half an hour with these two other guys from out of town, we find this big ass party with people pouring out. I hang around there for a while. Then I go wandering around again and find myself at the Pi Kappa Alpha house. Well, after talking to this member, apparently they didn't register their party and some shit, so they almost got shut down, so apparently you had to know someone to get in. Well, I still snuck in.

No chicks unfortunately, but still it was a blast just kinda going around. Next time, I'm gonna have to go out and play for real. Cops were everywhere though.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
have a nice trip. Drugs also let you go wherever you want, whenever you want. I think there was a thread about it somewhere on here....
ben that was bad dude:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Ha ha, wow, college parties kick ass

So I'm cruising around Ann Arbor (Washtenaw, hill, cambridge, that area) then I finally find a spot to park.

After walking around for like half an hour with these two other guys from out of town, we find this big ass party with people pouring out. I hang around there for a while. Then I go wandering around again and find myself at the Pi Kappa Alpha house. Well, after talking to this member, apparently they didn't register their party and some shit, so they almost got shut down, so apparently you had to know someone to get in. Well, I still snuck in.

No chicks unfortunately, but still it was a blast just kinda going around. Next time, I'm gonna have to go out and play for real. Cops were everywhere though.

:bored: Here's a hint.. don't brag about partying in Ann Arbor.. :sleeping: And I guess you haven't heard around on campus.. mosts Pi Kappas are gay. Hope you had fun :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread