Aftermath of crash at Dallas Cars and Coffee

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I also took this video of the car being pulled on the flat bed. Kind of crappy - and the money shot was really on the other side.
[youtube_browser]AVly7N3FPrQ[/youtube_browser]

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
She had her family (husband and two kids) in the car with her - so I would like to believe it was not a known condition.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
there are some people who know they have seizures yet continue to insist on driving...tough break for everyone

That's the sad reality. One of the guys I work with had a seizure 3 years ago. He was not allowed to drive for 1 year from the date of his last seizure. He had to get rides to and from work for over a year.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
I wonder if she did seize Or did she just say that? Folks say the stupidest things. Bummer for everyone one involved.

Even tho that is possible, I don't think thats the case. They are very real and more common then most people think, I dated a girl that also had one in the packing lot.. THANK GOD she was about to stop for people at the cross walk, her foot smashed the brake pedal so hard it bent half of it...

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Too bad about those cars that were damaged, but it's kind of hard to be mad when that could happen to anyone. At least no one was standing by the C5 at the time of the crash. Hopefully everyone involved has a good insurance plan!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
She had her family (husband and two kids) in the car with her - so I would like to believe it was not a known condition.

Definite possibility. My neighbor had a seizure for the first time in her mid-30's, no previous symptoms or indications. Luckily she wasn't driving at the time. Her license was immediately suspended until she was cleared by a Dr. If she was caught driving during that time her license would be immediately revoked. Serious bidness.

Users who are viewing this thread