Aftermarket seats for our cars

nordy racer

Established Member
OK guys. i just weight my car again with my stock tires and it came in at 3660lbs (without me). So i have been thinking about dropping some pounds out of the car and i think the stock leather/ heated/ power seats are the first to go.

So what my question is. what is eveyone running for aftermarket seats. its not like you can go to a store and test sit in them (well not around in Maryland i dont think)..

what i'm looking for is the ablity to still move front and back and still have the seat fully reclinable.. and be the lightest out there.. i'm also not looking to spend $3000K on factory boss seats.

thanks guys.

BV600

Established Member
Ive been thinking about getting Corbeau A4s, Ill see if I can find the pic but I know they fit. You can get the seats and brackets for under a thousand.

nordy racer

Established Member
on a site note.. i'm 6'2 around 235..

be searching around and most say they fit up to size 34 waist. i have been that size for over 20 years lol...

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I have had Corbeau A4's in my car for a little over a year. Very comfortable seat and are really light compared to the stock seats.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Airbag light is still on. Doesn't bother me and I tried to originally fix it but the resistor didn't work for me

86Fbody

Established Member
I know you said you want a light seat that still has functionality, but have you considered getting a Kirkey and bolt it in for the track and then remove it when driving on the street?

nordy racer

Established Member
maybe i'll go look them up.. I just heard these seats are not fun trying to get in and out of the car due to their weight..

Users who are viewing this thread