Aftermarket Radio Installation - Amp integration harness?

1989CobraMakeOv

mustangoholic
Established Member
I'm taking out my factory radio and cd player and installing a pioneer head unit.... I've been told I need a amplifier integration harness. My question is, which one do I need

This one? (70-5510)

or

This one? (70-5511)

Thanks!

also, I’m showing the car this Saturday... Do you know if judges look badly upon aftermarket radios? I'm know it's a plus to have a factory set up in older cars, but do you think that'll apply for my 99 cobra?

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
I ordered my stuff from Crutchfield, you put in the year, make, model and they will list everything you will need to do the swap. A lot of times they have specials where the install kits are half off or even free. And yes you will need an insert to replace the space left where the stock CD unit went.

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
I'm taking out my factory radio and cd player and installing a pioneer head unit.... I've been told I need a amplifier integration harness. My question is, which one do I need

This one? (70-5510)

or

This one? (70-5511)

Thanks!

also, I’m showing the car this Saturday... Do you know if judges look badly upon aftermarket radios? I'm know it's a plus to have a factory set up in older cars, but do you think that'll apply for my 99 cobra?

Its a 99,its already bad enough these are the bastard child mustangs so I wouldnt worry about a judge looking at your radio.

Users who are viewing this thread