aftermarket quadrant guys....

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Wear is you cable hooked on your aftermarket quadrants??? The notch closest to the firewall, or the one further away???

Mine has only two notches..I know some come with three.....

Chime in and list you quadrant also.....Thanks.....slo-poc...

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Wear is you cable hooked on your aftermarket quadrants??? The notch closest to the firewall, or the one further away???

Mine has only two notches..I know some come with three.....

Chime in and list you quadrant also.....Thanks.....slo-poc...

I use a Fiore Quadrant which only has one hook so no decision for me. I know others who use a UPR triple hook go with the middle hook. It doesn't really matter which one you use as long as you have the adjustability needed to get the clutch pedal where you want. Each application will be different and one hook is not better than another.

Mike

03cobramanIII

Banned
you got the quick relase quad. there only good if you put a stop under the pedal .if not you will be temped to push it all way the to the floor,

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I have the steeda one...It has two hooks, mines on the hook closest to the firewall....( or center of car).....Thanks again IronTerp...

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I use a Fiore Quadrant which only has one hook so no decision for me. I know others who use a UPR triple hook go with the middle hook. It doesn't really matter which one you use as long as you have the adjustability needed to get the clutch pedal where you want. Each application will be different and one hook is not better than another.

Mike

Ditto - I alos use the Fiore quadrant ane there's only one hook (the KISS principle)...:rockon:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Thanks...but I'm trying to find a close comparasion so I can ask some more questions....

Thanks for all the help guys....

Users who are viewing this thread