Aftermarket Goodies For Stockers Plus Cash

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
So here's a list of modifications I have for trade for stock parts & cash.

* L&M 72 mm TB (Anodized Black)
* Whipple CAI
* 80lb Siemens Injectors & Fuel Rail Spacers
* KB Dual BAP
* Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft & Safety Loop
* JLT Catch Cans (Anodized Black)(Driver & Passenger Side)
* Aeroforce Intercept Dual Gauges (Black/Red) w/SOS A-Pillar Pod
* CCW SP500s (Satin Black)(TPMS Sensors)(Nitto Neogens 275/35/19s Nitto Invos 325/30/19s)
* KW Variant V3 Coilovers
* BMR Adj. Panhard Bar (Hammertone Black)
* MMR Caster Camber Plates

These are a few things I have thought of so far that would be rather easy to swap out. Let me know if there's any interest. I prefer local or close locations that'd allow us to meet up or something along those lines. My car's a daily so I don't want any downtime so we can try & work something out. Ask if I have any modifications that you might want that I didn't list. This is jsut off the top of my head right now. Thanks.

cobrav8281

Rippin' Gears Out
Established Member
I'd buy the interceptor gauges if they'll work for a 2011. And the pillar if it'll fit with them. Pm me

cobrav8281

Rippin' Gears Out
Established Member
Would also be interested in the Whipple Cai as well if it fits. I doubt it will but I figured u may know for sure. And possibly the drive shaft and loop. Wish everything was an easy swap lol.

flyfaster1

Established Member
Hassel, I PMd you.. lets do a deal! Ill meet you in LA, Ive only been there once for mardi gras anyways, so Id like to have some fun out there. Plus Id really like to see this car in person.

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
i have factory 09 gt500 wheels and damn new nitto extrems, 265s in the front wide and 295 in the rear with factory side walls.

any idea how much your asking to swap?

Users who are viewing this thread