Aftermarket BOSS H-Pipe

Jabooh1

Established Member
Two questions. First, does anyone make an aftermarket H pipe that includes the cat delete? MRT makes an after-cat version but that is all I could find.

Second, if so is it worth it over just cat deletes?

Looking for a little change (cat delete and tune) but can't/don't want to fork over the $1700 and day install for ARH LT setup yet.

tek302

Established Member
He'll tell you to get the full off road H pipe. He changes vct for more efficiency with full h pipe.

Jabooh1

Established Member
Well that was easy. So if you get 25ish for full H, LT with H is about 35. That would mean that the extra $1000 for LT in my book aren't worth it.

tek302

Established Member
He swears by kooks midlengths . Says he usually gets close to 40hp with headers, OR H pipe, and 84.5" throttlebody

If I get headers it will be kooks shorties. Your right, to me, the extra maybe 10whp isn't worth 1k. I'm not building a max effort car.

rosem32

Established Member
I have the MRT after cat H Pipe. They sound great and added more power...they were put on after & in addition to the Lethal Over Axle Gen II & FFRP 49 state Axle backs. I had to keep cats because of smog checks. The whole set up feels great and sounds awesome.

I have done the no cat thing before...hated smog checks...so I decided to keep cats this time around. :)

A_92Coupe

Established Member
So is the stock Boss H-pipe is catted? i'm a little confused. I have a single turbo boss with a cat delete, but the MRT or kooks mid pipe frees the exhaust up even more?

Users who are viewing this thread