After Almost 3 Years She's almost ready for fun

gs98cobra

Established Member
That's how long my 98 has sat in the garage broken till I could get the funds to get her running.Well she is almost done dropped her off at Livernois motorsports the second week off December and they are in the process of finally getting the engine back in and getting her tuned.Work that they are doing goes as follows.

4-Valve Modular 323ci Big Bore Stroker Shortblock

CNC Stage 2 Ford 4.6L 4-Valve Cylinder Heads

Stage 3 Comp Cams Custom Grinds

Tune By Dan Millen

I can't wait to get her back out on the road and enjoy some crusin with the kids again.Just thought I would share thanks for the ear.

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Man I feel your pain, although not for as long, but just about half that time. Mine sat torn apart in my garage for 1 1/2 years. Finally just got it done last week and its been raining for about 5 days straight now:fm:

pacific4v

Established Member
what heads are you running with that setup?

+1 on the heads. And I must say I am truly jealous of ur engine set up. A big bore stroker with some potted heads and custom cams is exactly what I wish I could afford. Lol. You'll have to share those dyno numbers with us when it's done

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
what heads are you running with that setup?

I assume you're referring to B or C heads?

Thats an awful long time for your car to be down! Ouch I feel for you man, congrats on the nasty new setup though! You really took the time to save up and BUILD it! lol nice, get some vids for us!

gs98cobra

Established Member
Just got off the phone with Scott and he said might be done by Friday.So if I get her back by then i will post some numbers and a video of what she sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread