After 4 Fords...I'm Getting an Acura

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
LOL...I'm getting a 1990 Integra...4-door 5-speed with 64k miles.

It belonged to my parents who are giving it to me since they bought a new car.

The Integra must get 26+ mpg...and my gas bill was $600 last month for my Lightning...g/f lives 120 miles away, but she's worth it...

Driving the Integra, I'll finally have the chance to get in touch with my "feminine side", lol :D

Russ

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
RedfireVert said:
Driving the Integra, I'll finally have the chance to get in touch with my "feminine side", lol :D

Russ
Or maybe you're fiscally prudent side. I am driving my son's 91 toyota celica STX and it get 28 city and 38 highway. I fill up once every 1.5 weeks or so, it has a smaller tank and way better mileage than the Cobie.

Last edited by a moderator:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
SVT4ME said:
Free aint bad

Amen. Y'all should see the broke a$$ 226,000 mile 96 Saturn I drive. :bash: I go to college and its so easy on gas. If I know I have a date coming up though sometimes I'll still go home and get the 'stang. :pepper:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
But the question is....are you keeping the Lightning? I tell ya, my wifes Ford Windstar minivan is only getting 19-20mpg in town and at $40+ per tank, I am spending $200/month just to keep her going. Pres. Bush better do something or I'm not voting for him the third time! :D

RedfireVert said:

It belonged to my parents who are giving it to me since they bought a new car.

The Integra must get 26+ mpg...and my gas bill was $600 last month for my Lightning...g/f lives 120 miles away, but she's worth it...

Russ

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Hey don't go bashin on the Integra's!!! :bash:
I recently sold my Lightning and bought an 01 GSR as a daily driver. It's a fun little car and get's awesome gas mileage!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Dont forget the 20 "type R" stickers!! Gotta have those! LOL jk dude. I wish I had a beater. Congrats!

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
pennywisegt said:
must be asian

WorkHorse09 said:
And you must be a redneck for driving a Ford? :poke:

Funny you should mention..I'm an Asian Redneck. :thumbsup:

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with Integras or imports...it's only bad when the owners turn them into "rice".

Last edited:

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
Go up to Auto Zone and tell'em you want the sticker charging kit, they'll know what ya mean.

A 1990 64k mile integra........for free.........sheesh, if you don't want it give it to me. I would gladly take any ribbing someone would dish out with the money I was saving on gas. Especially knowing I had 2 ponies in the stable at home I could drive whenever the urge struck, or I could afford it, whichever came first. (especially the cobra, this 93 octane is killin me)

Brian97vobra

Established Member
RedfireVert said:
Seriously, there's nothing wrong with Integras or imports...it's only bad when the owners turn them into "rice".

I agree! Imports can be made into pretty cool cars. But then a few of em get the smart idea to add huge wings, stickers, neons, ect.... :kaboom:
I hate f'n ricers!!!!!!!! :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread