After 2 Straight Nights of Packaging

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
They're all good to go! I packaged them all in CD mailers so nothing would get damaged, as they wouldnt fit in regular envelopes, and CD mailers were cheap.

They are all leaving tomorrow!

Just thank my g/f next time you see her.

Last edited:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
MTShambles said:
They're all good to go! I packaged them all in CD mailers so nothing would get damaged, as they wouldnt fit in regular envelopes, and CD mailers were cheap.

They are all leaving tomorrow!

Just thank my g/f next time you see her. For those of you going to the BBQ, I'll have them with me (no point in mailing those!).

So, are they all leaving tomorrow or are you shipping some and holding onto others?

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I guess you have my address , and all you need for my Identity to be stolen

OMG I better be nice to you :eek: :-D

Thanks for all your hard work :thumbsup :beer:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Ok, We're all stamped and good to go.

I have LOTS of decals left. If you have an order but have not paid me, please contact me ASAP. I have lots of these left :).

I know some of you paid me in cash, Toplessmystic and the people who went to the JLP Dyno Day. Can you announce who you are so I can send your stuff out, I dont have record of who paid what in cash (dummy me).

Right now I have everyone who paypaled me and everyone who sent me a check good to go.

Homebrew

Established Member
Got mine today, absolutely beautifull. Unfortunatly, one of mine was put on the backing paper the wrong way. Tried to salvage it, but to no avail :( . Oh well though, thats why I ordered more more than 2. Thanks for all your hardwork Chris, especially putting up with me. Well worth it.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Got mine today! Did not think about it but do you have any Mystic that go on the outside of the glass?

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Got mine today! Did not think about it but do you have any Mystic that go on the outside of the glass?

Lots left.

If you need a replacement I can send you one, no biggie.

Hooked-on-HP

Established Member
Stickers to Sell??

MTShambles, if you still have stickers left over: I sent you money via PayPal for three inside the window stickers, would like True Blue or Sonic Blue, whatever can be mailed to me soon enough so I can show up with stickers at the July 1 GTG. I've included something for PayPal surcharge, if you need more let me know. Thanks for doing all the work to get the window stickers for our club!! Hooked-On-HP -- Doug

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Read my post that I just made earlier today about the decals. They are leaving today (had some personal issues come up).

Users who are viewing this thread