AFS Wheels

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Are the AFS 17x10.5 chrome 03' replica wheels still on back order from china? I'm looking to buy a pair but last time I checked they were on a 4 week back order. Any new news.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
bigdog93lx said:
Are the AFS 17x10.5 chrome 03' replica wheels still on back order from china? I'm looking to buy a pair but last time I checked they were on a 4 week back order. Any new news.

Actually we don't sell AFS. AFS themselves are the only ones that sell their wheels.

We sell the Wheel Replicas brand and yes they're still on backorder. I'd say another 4 weeks until they show up. We've got plenty on order though so when they show up we'll have enough to go around. Thanks bro.. Jared :beer:

GodStang

Established Member
YA I have been busting Jareds balls for months on these. Watch him get them in right when I go in for back surgery.

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
afs kept feeding me b/s since christmas, so I ordered different wheels. fock afs bunch of window lickin liars

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
GodStang said:
One guy claims he has a local company that is almost done with them. We will see.

I doubt that.. It takes about 60-90 days for a mold to be made and a prototype to be available. Then anywhere from 90-120 days for production. If it's being done I would say it's going to be a while from now until you see production units available.

GodStang

Established Member
black03 said:
I doubt that.. It takes about 60-90 days for a mold to be made and a prototype to be available. Then anywhere from 90-120 days for production. If it's being done I would say it's going to be a while from now until you see production units available.

Thats why I used the word claims. I just had a shop give me free Hooisers. I need some Chrome 17x10.5s for them. Yes I am a pain in the ass.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
bigdog93lx said:
Any update on these wheels?

Still waiting very patiently. It will happen this month just not 100% sure when. We'll post up as soon as they hit the warehouse. Thanks, Jared

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
bigdog93lx said:
This is for the 17x10.5 replica 03 wheels. no one knows when/if the deep dish wheels will be made.

The deep dish ones are not going to be made. This is for the traditional 10.5" replica wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread