AFS 17x10.5

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
got a quick newb question... i just ordered a pair of afs 17x10.5's and plan on going with the nitto 315 35 17's..my car is lowered as well..

from what ive read so far i wont need spacers and i wont need to shave the IRS bolt as long as i run the nittos correct? i'm just double checking before i order the wrong shit, take it to the tire shop and look like an idiot.. more importantly i don't want to run into any clearance issues.. thanks in advance guys!

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Just posted my own thread on this issue, I believe with the Nitto's you will be ok since they run so small. Do a search on 17x10.5" and there's a few threads with a LOT of information.

kj385

Established Member
The nitto's don't need a spacer. But the button head bolt is a good idea as the tire could rub at full droop.

TrickStang37

Established Member
with the suspension fully depressed, my tires did not hit the bolts or anything else. im running 315 vredestein tires. i dont think i even really needed the 1/4" spacer.

OmahaStang

Established Member
I just posted on the other thread too.. I have the 10.5's and nittos. I shaved a 'small' portion of the bolt for when the suspension would unload it would hit very slightly.
I didn't have to grind much off at all. I didn't want to hassle with removing the bolt and replacing it either.

Users who are viewing this thread