FOR SALE: Affordable Mechanical/Automatic Watches

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a few mechanical & automatic watches that are all around $100 and under except . All watches are in perfect working condition. My username is listed with two different names since I use the other one for the watch forums I frequent.

Up first I have a Stuhrling Mechanical Hand-Wind watch that uses the ST 99011 movement which is seen in the exhibition caseback. The movement uses 17 jewels, WR to 50M, and dimensions of 45mm x 10mm. I just replaced the NATO strap earlier tonight. The strap was meant for my Tudor BB Bronze which has a 23mm band width. I never used it since it tapers and I wanted to use the Tudor bronze buckle. This watch has a 22mm band width, so I switched the 23mm QR pins for 22mm ones. It's a tight fit, but fits great. The watch comes as a full kit with the box, warranty card, hang-tag, and a Stuhrling branded microfiber.

$85 shipped within CONUS

Stuh:Beny-2.jpeg

St-1.jpeg

St-2.jpeg

St-4.jpeg

Up next I have a Steinhausen TW381 Auto Moonphase Ivory Dial. The watch is in excellent condition and comes in a Benyar box I have. The watch is 40mm in diameter and has an exhibition caseback and 10mm thick2. The sides of the case are in perfect condition and the crystal is completely free of any marks whatsoever. The leather strap is supple and soft on the outside, but has one area on the inner section with some cracking. Not even really worth mentioning since it's not really anything to cause any issues, but I like to be completely up front. The watch features hacking/handwinding, but is fully automatic and the movement contains 35 jewels.

$105 shipped
Stein-1.jpeg

Stein-2.jpeg

Stein-3.jpeg

Up next I have this Benyar "Explorer" which I will throw in with the purchase of any two watches. The watch is mark free on the case and the crystal is also without any scratches or marks of any kind. I barely wore this watch and only bought it since I put my name on the waiting list a while ago for a 23'/24' Rolex Explorer and wanted to see what a similar looking watch would feel like after wearing it for a few days in a row. I've actually tried on the new 2023 Rolex Explorer and it's thinner and wasn't sure I wanted one at first since I liked the previous 214270 reference which is a 39mm, instead of 40mm like the new 224270 Explorer i'm waiting for, but actually wearing it on wrist looks great.

Oddly enough, this Benyar "Explorer" watch has gotten me compliments when I wear it and i'm in a line at a restaurant or something similar. Yet, my actually Rolex SS or 2-tone has never gotten me a compliment or when I wore my rare Panerai Radiomir GMT Twin Bezel w/ JLC movement. I don't care at all if I get compliments on any watch I own, I just thought it was funny that a watch the same price as one of my beater Seikos gets noticed more than the real deal lol.

Anyways, this watch will come in the box it originally came in. I'm not looking to sell it and would prefer to use it to sweeten a deal by throwing it in.
Ben-1.jpeg

Ben-2.jpeg

Ben-3.jpeg

Up next, I have a WMT Royal Marine.

This watch is full kit and only has a few marks underneath by the lugs from when I had my Jubilee bracelet on it and since this doesn't have drilled lugs, it was difficult to remove and caused me to place a few marks on it.

Otherwise, this watch is in excellent condition and the NATO strap looks new. I've worn it only a couple times on there and wore it primarily on the jubilee and a leather strap I had. There is no wear on the NATO strap.

If you ever wanted a vintage Tudor Submariner, but didn't want to spend close to $10k for one, here's your chance for something that looks very similar.

This watch has a pre-aged look to it, something WMT is very adept to doing to their watches. The bubble style acrylic crystal really gives it that vintage look.

**************I can only add 10 images at a time. I will post the rest in the 2nd post.**************

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
WMT-1.jpeg

WMT-2.jpeg

WMT-3.jpeg

$205 shipped. I'm pretty firm on that since i've already lowered the price on a watch forum I frequent and this watch uses the NH35 movement, while most all newer WMT watches use Miyota 9000 series movements. Also this model without the drilled lugs isn't made anymore. The NH35 movement is a well known, reliable, and trusted movement by everyone in the watch community. Everyone, if they had the chance would pick the NH35 over any Miyota movement IMO. Not slamming Miyota, it's just that the TMI NH34A, 35, 38, etc. movements have been used in just about every type of watch and they are nearly bulletproof.

Last up, these are both quartz watches, but I thought this is the perfect place to post them. I have two Mustang themed watches which I recently changed the battery in both. The one on bracelet is 40mm x 10mm, and the other watch is 36mm x 8mm. It will not come on the mesh bracelet, but instead the black crocodile leather strap. The mesh bracelet is kind of hard to find now since it hasn't been made for quite some time by a Japanese company called Mauraman and is about 25-30 years old. If you want the mesh bracelet add $30 and i'll include it. The black strap is a little tight if you have a bigger wrist size like me at 7.5" and will have to use the 2nd to last pinhole. The 36mm watch has some scratches at the 12 o'clock area and the 40mm one has some surface abrasions, but those I can remove with Wenol.

Both Mustang watches for $85 shipped and i'll throw in a chrome valve cover breather.

Mus-1.jpeg

Mus-2.jpeg

Mus-3.jpeg

Mus-4.jpeg

Mus-5.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
$240 + $25 shipping for all watches except the WMT, it's already sold.

Please add 3.3% for Square processing fees. Square has buyer protection like mentioned earlier and I just need an email address to send it to. You don't need to download an app or anything like that to use it. Once the invoice is sent to your email address, you can pay for it with any credit/debit card of your choice, or use Google Pay, Apple Pay, or if you use your Cash App balance, the processing fee is 2.9% instead. I have a perfect 100% feedback of 24 ratings of the WUS watch forums if you want to check for yourself. Thanks!

-Ray

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Still have everything for sale. The leather strap tore on the back of the Stuhrling since it's a 23mm and uses a 22mm. I repaired it with loctite superglue on the back near the quick realease and it wears fine without issue, but I can place a red, gray, and black cloth 22m strap on there if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread