Affordable Housing Collaspe!!!!

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
this video speaks for itself and the truth so open your eyes on Obama not looking for any arguments, however this video speaks truth.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o[/ame]

not trying to make this go one way or the other but when stuff is dug up doesn't make the democratic presidential candidate look any better.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Wasn't there a bill forced through by the Clinton admin which mandated all lending institutions must lend to lower income and riskier people?

The beginning of the end started back then. It was the Dummycraps yet again, but now they want to blame Bush for the whole thing.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Wasn't there a bill forced through by the Clinton admin which mandated all lending institutions must lend to lower income and riskier people?

The beginning of the end started back then. It was the Dummycraps yet again, but now they want to blame Bush for the whole thing.

You're right, Clinton did push thru a bill encouraging lenders to loan to "riskier" applicants, including ethnic minorities in low income areas.

I also think it is entertaining to hear you call Dems "Dummycraps"; it's this type of partisan thinking that may be the precise reason why the right thing isn't done in the bailout situation. It's one thing for you, a poster of SVTP.com to think this way; its a whole separate issue when its our elected officials doing it. We need to do what is right, not point fingers.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
You're right, Clinton did push thru a bill encouraging lenders to loan to "riskier" applicants, including ethnic minorities in low income areas.

I also think it is entertaining to hear you call Dems "Dummycraps"; it's this type of partisan thinking that may be the precise reason why the right thing isn't done in the bailout situation. It's one thing for you, a poster of SVTP.com to think this way; its a whole separate issue when its our elected officials doing it. We need to do what is right, not point fingers.

With all respect - maybe it IS time for some accountability. And that requires pointing fingers so that the same idiots who caused this mess are no longer in charge of our government..

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
If it was such a mistake, why didnt that dillhole who has been in office for 7.5 years CHANGE IT???:shrug: Right, because he is a dillhole!:kaboom:

Adltdrvn

Established Member
this video speaks for itself and the truth so open your eyes on Obama not looking for any arguments, however this video speaks truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o

not trying to make this go one way or the other but when stuff is dug up doesn't make the democratic presidential candidate look any better.

What did Obama have to do with the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977? Wasn't he a teenager then? I don't get it. :??:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
If it was such a mistake, why didnt that dillhole who has been in office for 7.5 years CHANGE IT???:shrug: Right, because he is a dillhole!:kaboom:

Because Congress was / is controlled by Democrats. You DO know that we have a government consisting of 3 parts: Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. No one part can change things alone.

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member

Awww, this reminds me why I stopped frequenting this forum. What a silly ass hole you are. :^)

Users who are viewing this thread