AFE dry drop in filter, (2) K&N oil filters and new Steeda oil separator

sloppymax

Established Member
First up is an AFE drop in dry filter that will fit 11-14 GT/V6 along with 2010 GTs. I used it for approximately 5k miles and cleaned it when I pulled it. Went to an Airaid cai so I have no need for it. No more oil and can use a simple degreaser to clean. Really high grade filter media, reusable and no worry about oil getting on your maf sensor. This normally goes for around mid $60s new and I am asking $45 shipped.

Next are two K&N oil filters. Part number is HP-2011 for 11-14 GTs. May fit other years or models but it should be looked up first. These are brand new in the box and I am asking $18 shipped. This should save a few bucks off retail price, which is what I paid.

Lastly, I have a new Steeda oil separator. This is engraved with the 5.0 emblem. Steeda includes connectors that will work for the 5.0s as well as the 4.6. I believe the 5.0 employs the plastic pieces while previous years use the aluminum connectors. This has never been mounted, as obvious since the factory PCV line has not been cut. Install instructions are available on their site if you want to see it fitted. The only thing missing in the kit is the filters that are available from Steeda separately. I misplaced them and cannot locate them. It can be run without the filter but I am discounting it since I have lost them. Asking $75 shipped.

I accept Paypal and ship UPS ground to Continenal US only. I have postive feedback on SVTP, g35driver.com, my350.com and maxima.org under the same username. I will ship the same day that the Paypal funds hit my bank account. Thank you for looking.

CAM00005_zps0b169676.gif

CAM00007_zpsfa973c04.gif

CAM00012_zps8ad39034.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
Since the filters are so close to retail, how about $75 shipped to a commercial address for both the separator and two K&N oil filters.

Users who are viewing this thread