Afco heat exchanger and foglights.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Will send pics via email to those interested starting tomorrow evening.

1 afco dual pass heat exchanger in great shape. $200 + shipping

03-04 cobra foglights with bezels and mounting hardware $135 shipped

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Not to pee on OP's price (which is fair), a new dual pass Afco from Lethal is $290 shipped. Buy the guy's used one and whichever of you miss the deal spend the extra $50 or so and support a site vendor (plus get a new one to boot). If you were saving a few hundred bucks get out the boxing gloves and fight it out, for $50 +/-, get over it and just buy a new one.

svtleen

Established Member
Not to pee on OP's price (which is fair), a new dual pass Afco from Lethal is $290 shipped. Buy the guy's used one and whichever of you miss the deal spend the extra $50 or so and support a site vendor (plus get a new one to boot). If you were saving a few hundred bucks get out the boxing gloves and fight it out, for $50 +/-, get over it and just buy a new one.

Good point...it helps the economy too. :beer:

JeffreyKirkland

Established Member

:bowdown:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Heck if I knew Afco's were this popular I would have bought a few new ones and sold em for some profit lol. I do have a new one in a box in my garage.

Zatrekaz

Established Member
I have been in e-mails with the seller since Aug 30th. Been trying to get pics since Sep 1st on the fogs. No contact since this past thursday and I have sent multiple E-mails and just PMed him....

Anyone know what has happened to this guy? I have been telling him I have cash waitting for him for days as soon as he gets me pics...

Users who are viewing this thread