Aeroforce wideband

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
So I put the Aeroforce wideband kit on my car with dual gauges. Have a good amount of cash wrapped up in the setup. Recently got my car running and been working on getting the tune dialed in. I have roughly 300 miles on the car. Drove it to work yesterday and the wideband was reading fine. Went to lunch and it would read full lean at 19.9 or go to 10.0. After a few minutes of driving it was reading the same. Tried to re calibrate the sensor as per their instructions as well as the control box and still same issue. So at this point I am thinking the sensor is shot which is frustrating after only 300 miles. Anyone else have an issue like this? What sensor is everyone running with there Aeroforce interceptor? I emailed Aeroforce yesterday and waiting on a response.

Joe

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
do you have the sensor installed between 9 and 3 (moving clockwise)? If not condensation may have fouled it. Otherwise maybe just a bad sensor, I ran mine for quite a while with no problems

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Maybe triple check all your wiring? Mine worked like a champ for years. I recently switch to an Innovate set up for ease of view and datalogging, but mine worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread