AeroForce OBD photos

sundaze

Established Member
I am thinking about adding dual aeroforce gauges on a pillar pod and I have searched for photos of the OBD connection after install and how it looks.
I invision an ugly eye sore about the pedals.....did you just remove the mounted connector and tuck under the dash?
Can someone post a couple of photos please?

Thanks
Dave

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
You can't even tell it's there. I have it plugged in with the wires tucked back under the dash. Unless you are on your knees looking for it you can't notice.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Just saw you are in md, where about? If your close you could come take a peep at my setup

RC-5.0

Established Member
You can't even tell it's there. I have it plugged in with the wires tucked back under the dash. Unless you are on your knees looking for it you can't notice.

THIS...I had Steeda Install mine, but If I look hard, I can see the actual connection. Are you getting the Speed of Sound A-Pillar pod for it?

RC

sundaze

Established Member
THIS...I had Steeda Install mine, but If I look hard, I can see the actual connection. Are you getting the Speed of Sound A-Pillar pod for it?

RC

I thinking about getting the dual aeroforce gauge set up and the speed of sound pod. Would recommend a different pillar set-up?

Thanks...dave

sundaze

Established Member
........ Are you getting the Speed of Sound A-Pillar pod for it?

RC

You were asking if I was getting the SOS pillar pod.

I was wondering if this was something you would recommend or if you had issues with it and recommended something else....lol

Joey8

Established Member
I have the SOS dual pillar. Not in the way of my view of the road at all but still visible if i need to take a quick glance at say knock, afr, timing, etc etc.

RC-5.0

Established Member
You were asking if I was getting the SOS pillar pod.

I was wondering if this was something you would recommend or if you had issues with it and recommended something else....lol

No issues at all!! That's what it's made for...Looks like it belongs there as opposed to sticking a couple pods on the stock pillar with 3m or bolts.
RC

PHOTOS: Disregard the gauge colors..I was testing them out.
IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread